Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweetheart

I am obsessed with this boy. He puts up with me and he does it well. I don't give him enough credit some times, but I hope that deep down he knows he is appreciated. Some of my favorite (not all so serious) reasons why I adore him...


I love Ordy because he took me to Paris. 



He loves me even when I'm orange. 


He is the sweetest boy I have ever met... Ever.


He's the funniest boy I have ever met. I love how I am constantly laughing with him... You'd think I'd have a 6 pack by now with the ab workout this laughter gives me..


I love him because he is a planner. He cares. Like the time he set up a TOTAL surprise birthday party with all my friends and family, and I am so good at guessing surprises- I was clueless.


Because he lets me be myself. He never once asks me to change or be someone I'm not. 


I love how he loves to travel. One day, our lives will be full of jet-setting together. I have always wanted to share my love for travel with my own love. Someone who is motivated and driven enough to plan it in their future. Yes- travel requires advanced planning...


He gets dressed up when I need him to, and never complains.

 I know I talk about Ordy a lot and don't want to brag- but he was seriously meant for me. I am so happy to know him and call him mine!

For more reasons (without sounding repetitive) check the links at the bottom of this post to see more about our love!

1 comment:

  1. i love this sweet post :) and i just saw your comment on my blog, don't get discouraged i can't wait to see it, i know it looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete